How to Find Codes
For some products, you may be required to enter unique codes such as your Device ID, Navigation ID, Unit ID, or other identifier prior to completing your purchase. Required codes are listed on the product page. See below for instructions on how to find the various codes for your vehicle.
2. Push “Map Information”
3. Write down NAVI ID (record and enter first 8 numeric digits)
2. Highlight "Map Update" and push "ENTER"
3. Write down the 10-digit Unit ID that appears on the next screen (do not include hyphen)
2. Push “Navigation Version”
3. Write down the serial number (8 digits) – note that it may contain leading zeroes (omit the hyphen)
Unit Code, Serial Number, Confirmation Code
2. When the menu appears, press the “INFO” button on the touchscreen
3. Next, press the “Navigation Version” button
4. This will open a screen that lists the unit code, serial number, and confirmation code