Product for Altima 2018
Nissan Navigation '18 Altima SD Card Map Update Version 13 for United States and Canada
Your navigation system Serial Number is needed in order to purchase a map update.
Instructions on how to find your navigation system's Serial Number:
1) Push 'Information'
2) Push 'Navigation Version'
3) Record the Serial Number (should be 8 digits) and may contain leading 0's (omit the hyphen)
The latest Nissan navigation update provides enhanced routing accuracy throughout the United States and Canada. Each update features new and modified roads, junctions, exits, points of interest, and much more. On average, 40,000 turn restrictions, 30,000 one-way streets, and 14,000 road signs are updated every year—and that's in the United States alone. Each road segment includes up to 260 unique data attributes. Stay on course and on time. Update your Nissan navigation system map today.
SD Card, User Guide
1) This V13 map update will be the final map update released for this system. It will be available while supplies last
2) Before purchasing, please check that the vehicle you are updating is a 2018 Altima. Otherwise you may get a product that could render your navigation system inoperable
3) Once you place your order, you will receive an email that contains an Activation Code. You will need this code when you install your map update (also referred to as the ‘Active Key’)
Shipping & return policy
On business days, orders placed by 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time will be processed and shipped that same day. Delivery time depends upon the shipping method you select. Note: If you place an order on the weekend, it will be shipped the next business day.
All HERE maps are delivered by couriers with tracking services. We offer SmartPost, 2-day, and overnight service. Delivery time is based on business days and whether or not your order was received before 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. United States Ground shipping also includes delivery to P.O. Boxes. Delivery is dependent on stock availability and receipt of payment or credit card authorization.
Return and Exchange Policy
Only unopened product purchased direct from HERE can be returned to HERE for refund or exchange. No partial refunds will be given on map subscriptions. NOTE: Agreements between HERE and specific vehicle/device manufacturers overrule the terms & conditions written herein.
Returns: Your credit card account will be credited for the price of the Map Data disc. If your order included discounted products, the refund will be given on the lower-priced product. Partial returns of map sets will not be accepted.
Exchanges: Only map areas of the same Map Data disc release and product line can be exchanged for a different map area. A shipping and handling fee will be charged to deliver the exchange disc.
Contact HERE within 30 days after the shipping date noted on the packing slip. Requests for warranty replacements, returns and exchanges made after 30 days will not be honored.
- Contact HERE Customer Service Center. Phone numbers are available on the Contact Us page.
- Describe the problem and request a Return Authorization Number
- Clearly print the authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Insure the package and keep the receipt. HERE is not responsible for lost packages.
- Return the package, with the packing slip, to: HERE Returns Address, 2000 Midway Lane, Smyrna, TN 37167
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 7:00pm EST.